Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm so Hot!!

Yah, i know but apparently someone think I'm good looking and she isn't my mother. My friends and I went to visit her last Friday. she threw a ..potluck . I made this awesomely delicious curry which my momie tought me last week. ...well, it was pretty good for the first try so i was really excited to share new skill, (I will make it a point to learn how to cook at least one dish when i m visiting my mom) any ways, .....my luck never change, everyone there is a vegetarian, but i think Hana tasted it and she said it was great. Alia also had some. she seems nice. I consider Hana one of my closest girl friend i have here, but sadly she is moving at the end of next month. Alia is really pretty ...sigh..what are the odds of ...it so strange, i want to like some one, (a girl of course) but deep down in side i dont really want to get involve with anyone. my desired to go chasing after girls are well, lost some where. I think i d rather draw and do tattoos, make people happy. i dont want this desire to be with someone, then things get complicated, i like my life the way it is now, simple and predictable. Maybe i ll ask if she would like to hang out sometime, when Hana is gone i woudlnt' have anyone to hang out with. its nice to hang with the girls, different view of life. blah, maybe i m just thinking too hard.


the other night, i had a dream about snakes again, only this time it isn't so big and i remember seeing some clear ones too.

No comments: