Sunday, February 1, 2009

notes to self.

*Testing the limits of the skins:
need to find out or test to see how well colors over lap each other on skin(one of the biggest obstacle in tattooing is finding someone that is willing to let me do some testing on their skins, so that i can fully understand the limits of what I can do with it) layering it I suppose would be a better word for it. i.e. covering up the outline with another color. say I want to cover up the black outline with a color and eventually make it fade away. From what I can gather you are able to do that and I noticed that when I tried to put color over a black outline that was fully healed it seemed that the color covered up the black outline pretty good, not like oil becuase I can see faintly see the black outline under it, so it may take a few cycle to fully cover up the black outline. ie wait for the skin to head then go back over it with the same color.
can't wait. If i know how far i can push it then it would be fantastical.
amazing artist/tattoo this is close to the stuff i like . http://www.nickbaxter.com/
and he knows how to push it to the limits.
no black or very little out line like most traditional tattoos.

No comments: