Sunday, June 28, 2009

More snakes,

my usual reoccuring dream,
this time it was not scary, it was rather ..playful. I remember running around and as my friend throw different types os snakes at me.
I came up with a conclusion of what it might mean.
the last time I dremed about snakes, a little while later, I was well, if I remember correctly i was infectuated with Violet and a little bit after the dreamed..we are nothing. so with this last dream, I can't wait to see what other interesting event might happen.

I has also dreamed about that same house, a couple of night ago. This time the house seemed alot more peaceful. I wasn't affriad of the ghost, or what ever was hunting that place, from what i can remember , it seems to look like one of my passed away uncles wife. As I was setting in the back having dinner, there were not any dark glooming mood to it like it usullly does, I wonder what that means.

No comments: