Monday, January 29, 2007

Back to Grey Scale

Waala!! quick color overly..works great..

Trying new technique. I can paint much faster in grey scale then i can with color. the forms are so much easier to work with and see. Note the one on the right is a colored one converted to grey scale with no touch up, while the one on the left I spent a few minutes on it and the forms are already poping. light sources are so much easier to see. ...i think i know what im talking about....lalala
Interesting weekend, My roomate and I went to Phoenixcomicon..down in Mesa, this weekend and I ran into an old old old school friend. back in jr high. who is a comic book artist. unfortunately i couldn't remember him. but it was a little hard since he shave his head. he rememebered that we used to draw together. Its nice to know that there are people out there friends or not that still remembers me. more connections. heh, hopefully we can hang out and catch up on life. He told me that he's got two kids and married...dang. I m way behind..

Then we went to Todd's for a while. went out to dinner at some really nice restrerunt near MCC. Then we went out and got drunk at some bar. With a little help from our friend Alcohol, we managed to get enough courage and went up to talk to a few bar girls. It was nice to just hang out and catch up on life and have a few drinks. at 2 am we headed home..girl less of coure..damn. oh well next time.

No comments: