Sunday, February 17, 2008

all at ones

a design for something something , i must research this art style,:punk, tattoo, army, vintage, and rock and roll, if anyone is fimilar with this style please feel free to point me into the right direction.

life is weird, sometime bad thing seems to snow ball (i think that s how the sayign goes), other time its the total opposite. things are looking good. I went to a tattoo shop and they love my drawings and will working with me to get me going. my only problems is that i do not have a home to come to, as of right now i m staying with a friend. we will be getting a new place together next month so i decided to wait until then. that way i know for sure that i m obligated to stay, i want to stay at least till the apprenticeship is over then i will go where ever the wind takes me :)

No comments: