Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Busy Bee

a quick touch up of my picture, took out all the black spots and blumishes , reduced my nose a bit, recolord my eye, took out the mustach, evened out my chine a bit. removed scars.

sorry everyone, been busy as of late, unfortunately it is not art related.
My friend might be getting a job at this local architecture place, he's going in for his second interview sometiem this week. If he gets in, he ll have no problems getting in as well, yeahhh! for friends.
I had an interview today as well for photo touch up position. wish me luck, looks like i may or may not get it but it went good. simple stuff really, but since i dont really have any real portfolio to show, it might not go though, the guy seemed very nice and i answered all the questions he asked about Photoshop. the pay is decent and i get to touch up beautiful picture of woman all day long.

this weeek i will finally go and sign up for an apprenticeship at local shop,

Need to find a new place to live, at least for another year, Me Jay and Juan will be rooming together.

I am thinking of taking at least 2 classes a semester, that way i can push my loans repayment back for a long time, i was thinking of trying for RN again. I was so close to gettting into the programt, only had 3-4 gen ed and core classes before i get accepted into the program. doh!!! the only bad thing is that , since i took the classes so long ago, i may have to retake it again. :( ..but oh well, that might be along tearm goal, get my RN (yes, you read it right, Register Nurse) by the time i turn 40 or something.

so , tattoo, drawing, 3d houses, RN

finally figured out somethign neat about Vray, it turns out that i can do distrubute rendering on the net work after all, if i can get it to run properly with in the next couple of day, i may get back to doing more 3d houses for fun and for preparing for the possible job with my friend. who know. tatoos, are going great, i got my colors set the other day and am testign it out on DAwg, discovered many new tricks the other night, I was able to color a huge area in a short time. yeah to learning, until next time, i hope eveyone is doing well.

added a link to one of my buddy's site, check it out, his name is Zabu , you ll love his work, awesome stuff.

No comments: