Saturday, May 17, 2008

can't wait to get start

I d been wanting to sculpt for a very long time, and this coming week i will get stared. just for fun kinda deal, it ll give me a chance to get way from creating on 2D surfaces and the computer, i m sick of setting here drawing day and night, at least i can put my art table to use. My parents love classic scuptures they have a bunch decorating their house. maybe if it ll turn out really nice i give to them. she ll probably sit about 2.5 high, i want to make it fairly large that way it ll give me a chance to play, i might add cloth to her later depending how i feel then, probably make a rock or something for her to set on.. maybe a mushroom would be better, :) now to figure out what sort of clay i should use, i d been collecting many sculpting video on the internet, glad i did now i can definitely use it.

No comments: