Saturday, May 10, 2008

hey all

life have been quite busy on my end. i work many hours and i get paid squad.

Hana is leaving, damn it!! but luckily not till the first of June, so we still have a few weeks to hang out. We went to watch Iron man during midnight showing with a bunch of my friends, the movie was pretty good i was never a big fan of Iron man but now i know how it all started.

"I love you" i m not sure how to response to that.. sign, i dont remember the feeling of being in love anymore,I think the only person that I can recall truly being in love with was .well, it doesn't matter, this was back when i was 22. i remember i use to think about her day and night, she was always in my dreams, always wanting to call her to talk.....strang, now i have no desire to do any of those or shell i say very little desire, i think it just takes too much time, too much effort, maybe i just don't care. ..but somehow we always end up going back to it. Alia on the other hand she is such a Fox and unlike my previous girl friend she has brain.. Hana and I was discussing how we can get her and I to be in love. I guess its worth a shot, noting to lose right? well, except for my dignati <-- obvioulsy i dont have any since i dont even know how to spell it :P but what ever.

tattooing are great, i can't ask for a more perfect job. at the next life drawing i will bring my lap top along and doing life drawing on it, should be fun.

No comments: