Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm in love! no wait, it's a stroke.

what a week! last week i was packed with tattoos, 4 of em. I received a great tip on Wendsday, 40 bucks, hell yah, not bad for getting to do what i like and only 3 hours of work, recently i have impose a 10 dollar per visit charge. no one seem to mind :) hehe, well considering it is 100 bucks an hours it is chump change. i am getting the hang of it, now i can creat better darker and more consistence lins and shade, with more time i ll learn to perfect it.
I'm mister popular now, hehe, last time i checked my cell phone i have over 110 numbers stored.

"What are the chance of a guy like you and a girl like me getting together?"
"not good"
"not good as in?? 1 in a 100??"
"no, more like 1 in 1,000,000"
"oh,..so you re saying there's a chance?"

haha maybe if i used this quote it wont hurt as bad when I get rejected. I'm thinking , ..best to find out early on the first few dates...that way it ll hurt less?? because there's not any real feelings develope yet. or wait till i know there a good chance and a stonger desire for her developed, and it turns out to be a misjudgement and then ask and get rejected?, and hurt alot more?? haha full optimaticism aren't I?

One thing for sure , i do not want to leave with out an answer, even if it was not what i wanted to hear <<== done that one too many times in my life.

I think she s intereted in me? We got along fine the first time, I asked if she wanted to go out to dinner sometime, and she said yes....bah, i ll just gauge it as it unfold and not worry about it ...if it happens then it happens if not then life goes on. one of the best thing in my job is that i get to meet lots of new faces, i ll bound to meet a few good looking girls along the way.

i ve decided to start a boook of trees, will draw trees like there's no tomorrow, believe it or not trees sales like hot cake in the tattoo business.

No comments: