Sunday, August 3, 2008

popular guy

my social net work have gotten soooo much biger, for the past months i d meet more new faces then i had ever did in the past 5 years. Even girls wants to talk to me now, yay! some just can't seem to leave me alone.
the other night i was talking to this extremely attractive girl, whew, we kept talking for a while, her friend had to come by to drag her away from me :P what was her name?...bah it doesn't matter, the impoart thing is that i m out there meeting new face, she ll call...eventually. she said the she works at Mill mall and laughed at my broken glasses.
tattooing is going great as usual, thanks to everyone for being there and believing in me and for seeing in me something i sometime can't even see in it myself.
I have been working on my confident alot more,
I'm much more open to meeting random people, i m much more vocal,
i m even inspired to want to read too.
now i have friends all over town, how amaizng is that? people i actually stay in communication on a regular basis, it is amazing how fast the net work gets, one person gets a tattoo from me and then the next thing you know it, they sent 5 of their friends my way, then things gets really busy then. hehe, i m not sure if i deserve all this attentions, but i d been getting alot of it as of late. again, still woroking on my confident. ..give me a few more months and i should be ok.
ahh, so much going on,
the other day a guy came in and offered to pay for the drawing of a female aztec warrior, I haven' gotten around to do anything with her yet, but will soon when i m not so crazy busy.

i am preparing to continue with my sculpture again, hooray!! the clay should be here tomorrow , i can't wait to get started.

No comments: