Saturday, August 30, 2008

what a week!!

Hi!!! been MIA for a while,
moving! friends leaving town, more moving! missing work, work, ..another loooong night again!
LIfe is going in 10 direction right now . must find wayss to focus

luckily this job allows me focus on the things i enjoy doing, which is ,,creating i guess.
but i m so unorganized in my doing, i have over 100 drawings i wish to one day finish but i can't seem to ever get it done. My wacom will return this coming week yay!!! and was thinking of locking myself in my room and create for a while.
now that i m older , still feel like i haven't accomplished much.
last week i must admit i was a little depressed. I didn't want to leave that place in my dream.

gona go live under the sea for a while, so long everyone!!!

i think i finally narrowed it down to 3 most essential ..things i like to do for the ...most of my life.

concept creation, sculpting, tattooing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I totally know how you feel. I've been in the same boat lately, where life just seems to be pulling at all sides.

I've been reevaluating what I'm doing with my life lately, professionally and personally.

Not to add to your work load, but I finally have a working idea for the tattoo I want. Do you think you'll be able to come to PAC this week? Maybe we could meet up before hand and catch up a little.