Sunday, October 5, 2008

may I stab you?

sometime i feel like ripping your face off and watch you bleed till your very last drop of blood is gone. then splash you with gasoline and lite you on fire then chow you down. if it wasn't against the law, i would kill all that can't keep their words.

terrible wrinting i know, oh well, i try.

called on Tuesday Sept 30,
Friday sept 26: showed up at the office approximately 2:30 pm, office closed. eventhough it suppose to be open.

manager: oh, you should have gotten it already, it was mailed to you on the 17 of Sept.
me: no, i don't have it.
manager: I will call my acccountant and she should get back to me about it before the end of the day.
me: ok, i will be waiting for the call.
no return call.

continue calling for the next few days, no answer, left messages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a pain in the ass. People suck sometimes.