Sunday, October 19, 2008

running in circle

10-13-08
Visited the office again, Had to fax the copy of the lease again. the manager lady said that if they send out the check that day or the next it should be in by Thursday.

10-17-08
Visited office, no check. Was told that they do not have my security deposite money, and will not be able to cut me a check till the end of the month. WTF?! this is after nearly two months since I moved out.
According to AZ state law they are required to refund my security deposite within 14 days, and if there was any deduction to it, they must provide me with written itemization of any damage costs, so far I haven't seen either of those.

my roomate and I cleaned up the place pretty damn good, but i m sure in court they ll just said the place was left all fucked up.
I m not sure how people like this stay in business. I said people because the apartment I used to lived in is privately onw, by some family in CA from the sound of it. I think they own a few other lots in Phoenix as well.
=Preparing to file complain paper work at The Arizona Attorney General office, and if they give me another bull shit again, I will go ahead and fill for Small Court suit, should be exciting.
Although the money isn't much, I just can't let companies/people like that get away with it.

3 comments:

Extinctosaurus said...

Yah Chatree, don't let them push you around like that!!! I heard that happens a lot in AZ. They also assume nobody reads up on all those papers.

chatree said...

Thanks Stacy, I'm gona get em!! no more bull shit.

Anonymous said...

That's totally fucked. I hope it gets worked out