Wednesday, November 19, 2008

busy being lazy

This one was fun, I felt much more confident then, did most of the shading in 3 hours, a little slow but a good improvement. the two butom skulls were done or at least i thought it was done, but then it was mostly rubbed off when i see her, i will need to go back in and touch it up. hopefully she ll take care of it and i wont have to mess with it too much the next time i see her.
this one was fun to do, you can see the drawing a few poses down, i didn't do the original out line design. just shading part, i kept it pretty light for the time being. need to make it look like it is made of stone.

Miss loud and out spoken Crystal , I really like working on the wrist, its very rough to get the ink to stick. yet satisfy ones it is on.
coloring fun, i still like looking at this, I just keep adding weird stuff to it each time i work on it.
heh, something that is meant to never be done. looks better though.i really need to focus on draparies, i think i m gona make her cape come down and wrap aroundher right arm and around the hip.


hi, Been pretty lazy as of late.lots of exciting news. I thinking of changing my hours to morning at my job, that way i ll have time to go out and play at night during the weekend.
This smoken hot girls came by and got tattooed , pretty sweet, and they think i m awesome or something along the line.
After months of MIA my friend is finally back , whew hopefully she is doing alright.
Made soo many new friends/network its pretty amazing.
I'm awesome I know :P
People start to offer me money now , yay!!
soon i ll be able to afford 3 meals a day.
on the 8th of next month this guy is gona pay me to tattoo somethig on his back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Cool tattoos. I would still like you to do mine when you have time. Also, my birthday is coming up - we're gonna have a BBQ or something. I'll let you know when I have details. :)

Alyse