Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm awesome :D

fast
helping my old friend .
concept for tomorrow's tattoo.
another painting i started almost 2 years ago
hahah, don't tell anyone I said that. This year has been quite exciting. I have learned soo many new things, meet soo many new cool people, it is awesome, looks like it can only get better next year. now all i need to is is focus and stay on track and I will get there.
I have meet quite many new faces, hopefully I can remember them all or when I see them in person again.

For the most part this year have been fairly happy for me,
almost accomplished all that i set out to do, Cheers for that.

i come back later.

STAY FOCUS AND LET NOTHING distract self.

1 comment:

Extinctosaurus said...

Remember the new faces, but don't forget the old!! CHATREEEEEEEE~~~~ Btw I'm back in AZ on Dec 20-27.