Monday, December 22, 2008

Ball Point pen fun!

Hi
I started this drawing a while back , it was off of a photo, was really bored at work and thought i could use more practice, and decided to add alot more to it. i really enjoy ball point pen, really hard to get used to initially but ones i m used to it, its quite enjoyable. almost like working with a single needle tattoo machine.
in other new,
Violet birthday is today and she really wanted me to give her a tattoo, she also wanted me to spent the day with her. i pick up some flower s for her this evening, haha, cheap wal mart flowers. but its the thought that count righ? then we ll finish the tattooo , early noon, then go out to dinner or something, then off to the movie. seems pretty basic. last friday we went to see that movie Yes Man, it was pretty good.
she's getting alot more confortable around me , so that's always a good sign,
we were suppose to go up to Sedona for her birth day but My frind told me it is probably a little to cold to be up there right now, so we will wait till spring or something.
We are spending new year even together :P hahah,
...i think we re just friends but i guess you ll never know.
I asked her she should spent the night with me, hahah, just sleep over nothing sexual , but yah right , ritght! perhaps in the feture. tattooing is going great.

No comments: