Sunday, December 14, 2008

It worked, yay!

The potential mate, she totally turned me down (Although I can feel there's a bit of sprark there) and said that she would much rather like me as friend, that of course is fine too. I must confessed that for a few minute I felt somewhat rejected but then a few minutes later realized that I never had any hight expectatioin to begin with so ...Oh well.
We talked about all this little stuff we wanted to do together, but I think I blew it.
Her Birth Day is next week, and she said that we should go do something, Sedona, dinner and movies. she suggested that we shold go watch the Punisher last night, after dinner then changed her mind and wanted to go get started on the tattoo. and then she asked me if I had any plant for New years eve and suggested that we go hang out, I'm not really sure how seriously I should take her words though, Last Friday she was a no call no show to the tattoo appointment, and last night she didn't call me like she supposed to.
Call me silly but I can' t stand it when people do that to me, not just her. It's a waste of my time, so as my new year resolution, I'm going to set a very firm rule, if my appointment doesn't call 20 mins after their appoint I will cancel it and just fucking take off, that's their lost for being such incosidered bastard. We had a nice dinner together last night but that was just that. ha and she paid for it too :P sucka.
I have no problems being friends, but hopefully she will not get weird out when I go out with other females. Now tha I 'm a bit older I'm looking forward to building a long lasting relationship.( although no luck yet, but I'm sure something is bound to turn up sometime)
at the same time, i m not even sure if i relly want to get involve with anyone, oh crap it is too early!

420 is a total turn off

No comments: