Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How long till then?

this one is turning out a lot more complex then i had original planed, but still fun to look at ,
random stuff i did at work , combined 3 different drawing into one.
i m getting quite good with doing stars now ")

In other news,
Boy, girls are ... I just don't understand them. This one special girl I really was looking forward to developing some kind of relation with is now...well, I guess she's now in love with some guy. Strange how she was avalible a few days ago, or the entire time we ve hanging out she made it pretty obviously that she's single.
I asked if she was seeing anyone, and she totally played it off like she doesn't know what I'm talking about. and insist that was can still hang out. I really have no problems being her friend or hang out with her, the only problems is weather he ll be ok with it. I 'm not sure if i like the idea of getting brushed off like nothing and standign there on the side line cheering that her relationship will work. I insist that I was merely curious about her status, and it was ok that she is seeing someone. and I would have np staying in contact with her, or at least be her myspace friend. so far, no reply. makes me kinda sad that's this has to happened, i m not sure why we can't just be normal adult and just communitcate like one.

all this wonderful stuff we talked about doing...together, it sounded great, I was thinking to my self , a girl is actually wanting to spent time with me? i put hope and was looking forward to it.
I was dumb enough to not realized that i was at the same time opening myself up to major disappointment.

oh i dont even know where to think really, i know i wasted too much time on it, I hope that she didn't just meet this guy less then a week ago and decided she is in love with him already , cause that would down right silly. I do sincerely wish it works out for her, friendship is all that i can offered her and i told her that i will always be here for her. ....


the good new is that since we ve only been goingout/hanging out for a short time, there were no real feeling there so , it is alot easier for me to drop it and just move along. I sincerely do wish we still remind friends though.

oh Hell, My writing sucks,

1 comment:

Angry Empanada said...

man that blows chunks. i'm gonna be honest with ya.. she sounds like a nutball. but thats just me. i mean if a girl can't figure out what her feelings are between men, or lie about them to further herself.. that only makes her a nutball.

i'm sure she's your friend but the sad part is when people lie ... that never goes away. it hangs in the air like a confederate flag.

good luck. ;p