Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good times,

My friends had a going away party at their place last night. My friends are leaving to Iraq in July. there were food, drinks and everything. I invited her to come and she was there. Lee and his date was also there as well.
My date was pretty, we had a bunch of food and some drinks, I was hoping she ll get really drunk so that I can take advantage of her :P ha, I told her she can have my bed and I'll take the couch. or we both can sleep in the same bed (It's not going where you think it's going) However, I must admit I'm pretty wild in bed. by that I ment I roll around kicking and knocking every next to me, so...yah, she might not sleep very well.. or have many bruises in the morning.
I think she wanted me to kiss her or something.(lol, I'm pretty bad at reading sign) so I did , just a small peck to her big juicy lips though. next time, or a year from now, i ll make it a full open mouth kisses. We suppose to meet up for a double date again tonight, me, her Todd and Ruhi are going to watch Terminator Salvation tonight at AZ Mills. She invited me to go salt river tubing today but unfortunately I have to work. She does have nice figure and told me she ll be in her sexy bikinis.
on Monday the four of us are going up to Sedona, I can't wait, been talking about going up there for along while now. She mentioned that she likes fishing alot, so we might bring a fishing poll or two.
i'll post some pictures

1 comment:

Rosebug said...

Really? Some things you don't say out load let alone post on a blog.
You wonder WHY she dumped you?
Not a gentleman!