Saturday, May 30, 2009

Snake time

it has been somtime since my last snake dreams, Still can't figured out what it means yet.

I was out side in a park, i think with my sister.
washing dishes with her at a outdoor sink station.
there was cactus, the little one all around, lots of green grasses, soft morning sun.
as I was standing on the left shorter side of the sink, a snake snucked around back. It looks to be a rattlesnake of some type. I freaked out and ran into a hut of some type. there was another person with me, i think it was my sister. the snake chased us in there. while in there i jumped up and grabbed on to one of the beam. thinking that if i can just be out of the snakes striking range i'll be ok, while pulling the rest my body up i looked to my side and saw the other person doing the same thing. the snake attempted its first strike but missed. I looked down and realized that I was not at all out of the snakes striking range, the snake strike again, this time it looks like it finally got me, but right before it bites me I woked up. .
blah blah,

No comments: