Sunday, December 2, 2007

I really really miss painting

I haven't pailnt in days now, feels like i m not being productive and wasting time. Thanks to Jay. As a result I went ahead and ordered him a smaller tablet, 6x11. since next quarter is his last one at school he ll need it really bad. I can't wait to get it back on, can't wait to do the color studies. ...Gahh,,,been dreaming about it for days now.

I been dreaming about getting a 24" lcd for a while now. that would be perfect!!
I really hate working at this hours.
Hana came by today, she needed some help on some freelance work, luckily it only took about 10 mins to fix. she seemed very appreciative but i didn't really did much, lol Last time I helped Jess, i told her it would take about an hour...but damit,,ones it was all said and done i think we spent 3 hours on it .
tomorrow night i'm going to meet up with her and her boy friend Dan. he's having a show, Dan's a singer, i think he's in to Hip Hop. <-- not sure what that is. but i m sure it ll be great. Hana wanted to introduce me to some of her female friend (woohoo!) Dan s friend with the owner of the place and told me that he d talked to him about me. and ask if i like to get a few of my art work display there. I'm really shy at showing my art to the public...but i m sure i can change.

This week i will paint like no tomorrow :P only been sleeping for 5-6 hours a night for the past days. guess i m getting older and dont need as much sleep. until tomorrow.

No comments: