Sunday, December 23, 2007

revisiting old stuff...again

of course we have this one, i went ahead and gave it a 16x10 format, so far i think the composition works ok, . i wanted to give it more of an Asian theme as far as the background element goes.
I was bored
eventhough i haven't done it in awhile, luckily it still sticks with in my head.
my first attempt, to try and better the original pose. i haven't drawn anatomy without life reference in a long while, but this one i was pretty happy with.
Tonight i came across this drawings, which i thought i d lost forever, so much dvds here can't seem to find anything i need. I love looking at old stuff, and see how far i d come. This was done back in 2001, with pencil and then my attempt to color it in Photoshop. Cammy is her name, a character from Street Fighter. her anotomy are way off, her face are way screwey. oh well,

No comments: