Friday, May 4, 2007

Damn computer

Been having computer issue all week, just when you thought everything is fixed some other new issue always seem to come up. I was lucky to find liquid cooling system for my cpu this week for dirt cheap, I managed to clocked my cpu to 3260 Mhz pretty good push considering the stock speed was 1800 mhz, could probably push to 3500, but i have to figure out what to adjust in the bio. My primary Hard drive started clicking today, but luckily it is still under warrenty till 2010. I was going to get my second computer on line but found that the video card i was going to used did not come with a power cable for it, and no one in town seems to carrry it either. bah..just when you thought you re done buying crap for the computer there s always more to buy. i am very happy with the proformace the new computer is putting out though, its is almost twice as fast as my old computer. I am running Windows xp 64 and will have 8 gigs worth of ram on it. hopefully that will help when we start working on a larger scene in Max. Good bye!

No comments: