Saturday, May 12, 2007

New Model

"fuck it! i m going for it, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain"
Maybe this will help me keep going :) pardon my french, haha, fuck it i dont care. life could be just a bit more exciting if i just take chances.

"you'll never find out if you don't ask"

chatree sananmuang: i think one of the issue i have too is that i dont think i m ever good enouh for anything
chatree sananmuang: i guess that kinda fall into the ..low self esteem catagory
tooner10: Dude, if I could reach through the monitor and slap the shit out of you.... hahaha... Just kidding... what I mean is... lol... You ARE Bad Fucking Ass... and dont think that just because your spelling is off a little doesnt mean that you cant paint some kick ass painting or 3d model or bad ass characters.... You Rock... seriously, I wish I had as much the talent you have, just in your little toe...
chatree sananmuang: lol, i wish i could give it to you
chatree sananmuang: we need to get back and start rocking out more drawing for sure
tooner10: SO!!!, if it helps... I dont think you are a great artist... I konw you are.... so when you start to dought yourself, think of what I am telling you.. that you are an amazing artist with an amazing talent and you have nothing to fear...absolutly nothing...
tooner10: and just so you know also... when we were doing the 1hr drawings... I would show people, and I would show them your stuff too... there are a bunch of people that have commented to me how nice your stuff looks... and of course I really pump up the details... lol.. so on top of all that, there are others that like your stuff too...

No comments: