Sunday, May 6, 2007

Getting better

Things are going well, I am physically and mentally getting back to my normal self again. not sure if thats a bad thing or a good thing but I am assuming it couldn't hurt. I am moving on with my life and hopefully something nice will come along. ie, a career, move away...money. I m looking forward to meeting ET, that way they can take me away with them. things are looking pretty good so far, i try to keep my life pretty simple right now but things are looking to get pretty busy really fast though, my mind is much clearier then its has ever been in the past months. I managed to con a few of my friends to join me on the next First Friday, hehe. hopefully Gary will come up from tucson to display some of his awesome art work. I tried to get Sara to show off some of her stuff too but i think she's a little shy . I ll see who else i can drag along. my other friends was telling me they will come and see if i have my stuff there. I still got to talk to that Gallary down there to about placing my painting there. I really should get back to finishign up that painting. I showed it to my friends last night at the movie, they seemed to enjoy looking at it. ( speaking of enjoyment, I miss talking to Monisha, i wonder what she's up too haven't heard from her in months. note to self call Monisha ) Last night at FF I saw some nice painting i can't belive how much some of them are. most times I do art purely for my enjoy ment, it would be kinda weird to have some one offering to pay for my art work especially with alot of money. I never put any value on my art work before so it will be interesting. a long time ago, I was making a copy of one of my drawing and this dude came up to me and offered to pay for a copy, I didnt' know how much to charge so i told him i ll take a dollar. heh, he seemed very happy with the number i gave him. I haven't been drawing much for the past weeks, My second computer will be up online today, so hopefully this week i ll be back to being the busy little bee i was. I would like to have some really nice art to show next month.
I do have a closet full of old stuff, i guess i could always show those off,

my webpage are up dated a bit . www.chatreesan.com

2 comments:

M. Dinardi said...

Glad to hear you are feeling well. At least charge the hourly rate you are making at your job plus the cost of materials! You do want more materials don't cha? Then there is the years of training and your education you may still be paying off. Add a buck or two for that. That's not outrageous pricing is it? Congrats on being in a show!

Gary said...

Hey, glad your feeling better too... feels pretty good doesn't it.... hahaha... And I would be happy to come up next FF, even if I dont show anything, but I could throw something together... hahahaha. But it would be mainly to support you and your work... We gotta get back to doing our speed painting and exercises, as well as the scene building and lighting we talked about... Im ready when you are. Just let me know.