Friday, May 11, 2007

redesign


this is what i was working on this week, not sure if it's wise to post it here, anyways I used eye candy plug in for photoshop. My client wanted thsi chrome look to it, this one looks ok, I wonder when he will get back to me about it. Doing chrome isn't as easy as it looks, it requires such precious looks that if you can't get it right then it wont look right at all. it was really easy to do and i hope he approves it. i think it may lacking some colors... heh, what ever, as long as he likes it that's all that matter
to think i spent several days on it trying to get it to look right in 3d. oh well, at least i learned a few new things.
For my sanity sake i decided to delete a certain link to someone that was apart of my past. Please understand i really just want to move on and forget about it all.

No comments: