Thursday, July 26, 2007

the hell with this

the rocks that she sets on was pretty boring so i decided to do this instead, i think i may put a water fall in the back ground.

Tonight I made 3 new friends: Kayla, Rein, Damien. Kayla invite me to go meet more of her friends at school and help with some project. everyone wants to invites me to different places, its nice to be wanted, or when people think I know something they don't and want me to give them my advices. I really enjoy helping them :) seeing their happy little faces, showing me how much they appreciate my advices makes my day. ahhh! maybe i should start a drawing club or volunteer to help other with art or something. .. Maybe I will follow my old dreams of becoming an art teacher. One time i volunteer to do face painting at a Halloween party, boy was it fun. all this adorable little kids wanting me to draw on them. ..reminds me of me when i was little. they asked for simple stuff like pumpkin, spideman, ninja turtles, they just seem so happy, it makes me happy to see them happy. One lady insist that she wanted to give me $10 tips lol, I told her there's a donation jar near by. did it for couple hours, lol, there were kids waiting in lines for it :P ahh! such innocents, i wish i was a kid again, I was so full of life and energy ,,sandly now the way of the world has crushed much of my spirit.
I was thinking about going to apply at community college and see if i can get a teaching position or something. maybe even high school. ...lol,


No comments: