Friday, July 13, 2007

Next up

HI, This one will be the biggest one ever 24x36. just got the original printed out today for transfer.
I don't think I want to use Paint Thinner again :( .. right now I m trying Grumbacher Pre tasted Odorless Thinner solvant inodore. What I don't understand is ,,,It says on the bottle "Vapor Harmful" isn't it more dangerous to used something that you can barely smell yet can be harmful to you where as regular paint thinner you can obviously smell it from a mile away and you know when to avoid it. Well, if you have suggestion on safer brand please let me know. I like to thin out my oil quite a bit. is it bad to have paints paints on my hand all the time (hard to avoid when painting) or should i wear gloves? thanks maybe i should get a gas mask . :O
I wouldn't mind orderless oil paint, but do you run into the same issue? like orderless paint thinner? ie. vapor bad for you. thanks again :)
Alkyds by Winsor Newton , are those expensive and odorless, i think i remember you mentioning about it a while back. ? sigh,,,,oil paints get expensive really fast :( .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raptor in the haouzze...