Thursday, July 19, 2007

Moving to something else.

quick color mock up, while i wait for my oil to dry.
a slightly better version, just incase anyone cares.I like this one because it's very simple, but not sure if marmaid makes me look very manly....
New business card mock up. I lost much of my Graphic Design skills, any suggests are appreciated.
yep, her again. I do like making small changes, so instead of risk drawing on the actual paper itself and totally screwing it up, i like to put it here so that i can fix it easily.
here's a more detail scan of an old drawing i m touching up, i want to add more details .her boobs are too large...
Here's a pic of it before i mess it up :P. I really like to paint at night in my room so ..for health reasons, I will be switch to Acrylics , while I was back home i got a chance to see some of my friend's painting and it was awesome. He told me he just got old sold for 1200. I m going to continue painting with oil and finish the 4 pieces and then migrate to Acrylics completely, seems way cheaper too.

3 comments:

M. Dinardi said...

All right. I can't make it any simpler.
Stuff costs money.
Acrylics suck- they don't blend.
THAT is a waste of money.
Buy two tubes of paint. (10$)
One Ivory Black, one titanium white.
Do grayscale under paintings.
Buy either water soluble oils (no fumes)
OR
the alkyds (dry fast).
Use the paint you have for glazes.
I aint't gonna say it again!
That's it.

chatree said...

lol, sorry, im very slow when it comes to following instruction in writing, need visual more.I guess i m more affraid of messing it up more then anything.

M. Dinardi said...

Do a google search for grisaille painting.
I posted images on my blog for you too.
You can't mess it up.
1st:it's art
2nd: You are eliminating color and concentrating on value in the grayscale under-painting.
3rd: you are eliminating value and concentrating on color in the glazes.
4th:Try a small 8 x 10 canvas if it SCARES you!
I gotta show to do.