Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fu..King cheap sh.t laptop

so,,irritating, i m just about the throw this piece of shit on the floor and stomp on it. damn Mac.
Last week i didn't do very much, just went home for the holiday, had plenty to eat.

My parents was suggesting me to open my own tattoo shop one day. If i was serious about it, they ll do what they can to help me. a friend of the family also suggested i do the same.

Interestingly enough Mel called today and wanted to see if I was going to life drawing. I was so excited to hear her voices. I thought she d never call, i think i gave her my number months ago. the last time i saw her was at that Halloween party at San Carlos hotel. anyways, it was nice that she called and we meet up at the life drawing. she also brought her friend as well, her name is Bee. Mels life drawing skills is very good, i was very impress with her porportions analysis, (damn, computer!!!) ditched work to go hang out and draw, how hard core is that? Taylor wasn't even there :( . It was nice to see her again, she suggested that me, Jay and her hang out again. I think she is moving sometime in spring. after life drawing i return to this depressing place.

My friend Jason called aka Pelon. I worked with him while at the Tattoo shop. a great caring guy. he called me Mejo...I miss seeing him. The guys at the shop decided to give him crap so he left the shop as well. but he's been doing tattoos at home for so many years that he's already got alot of people. He wanted to know if i wanted to keep learning and offered to help me as much as possible. this coming week i have lots to do.

a very successful business person offered a helping hand if i was thinking about opening up a shop one day.
Life have its moments, It has been kinda lonely for the past weeks. seems like everyone wants to hang out with me for a bit and then everyone would disappear all at the same time. Nella finally wrote me back, not sure what happened to her. I think Jessi found her self a new boy friend now, that's probably why she's been so quite for the past month. hopefully she s not the type that ditch her friends over ...nm, if she really wants to hang out she ll call. in the mean time i have my own problems to worry about.

things to do this week,

monday.
call loan company
tuesday,
Tattoo Macel, (Phoenix)
Dawg
Wends
Visit Michael in the morning
Jess coming by to work on his arm
Dawg
Thurday,
Faron 10 am, (turtle )
call his friend as well.
apply for job

my dream,
I like to keep it simple. ..for now.
open up a tattoo shop,
master the art of coloring.
start a family?? lol thats funny, ...let me step back a bit, meet a nice girl. ..somehow i always end up in that "I just want to be friend..blah, blah, blah" ....shit

No comments: