Monday, November 5, 2007

It's been a while

it's been a while since I did anything with pen, feel a little out of touch.
This site contain many personal information about me, If this is your first time visiting i highly encourage you to snoop around and poke fun at me :P
" Well, that was fun, thanks for reading whoever you are. My adventures will continue on for years and maybe, just maybe, this will be the digital means of recording my life journey" Christian Tran. I took the quote off of your blog my friend, heh, ever since high school I've always wanted to become as good as you at writing. Remember that stupid class ..Physic, with that German speaking accent Dr. Evil teacher?

I talked to my parents the other day about me becoming a tattoo artist. I was very happy with their support. Over the years I had many career change. Originally I wanted to become an art teacher, a Nurse, an Alaskan Fisher man, Forest RAnger, Illustrator, Video game artist, ....in the end I get very close to what i wanted to be...still can't figure out how I ended up with Graphic Design degree though. I am happy with my BA in video game ..but can't picture my self slaving in front of the computer day in and day out for the rest of my life. I m the type that needs fresh air, need to get out move my body. THe other day i think my vision are actually getting worst. probably because of the damn monitor. anyways, realizing that i am not getting any younger...i ve decided to stick with Tattooing for as long as i can...either that or give up.

My parent offered to help me open a small tattoo shop one day..in Tucson. I think they just want me to move back home. depending on my situation for the next couple of month I may just do that. .
funny story, I think my mom wants me to start a Family soon...she's been asking when she will see a grandson. :) she called the other day and told me about this man she talked to who is i guess from Thailand. they got talking about how he's got a daughter back home and my mom told him about me. and then somehow the conversion between them ended with the idea of getting me and her hooking up. my mom mentioned sevearal time how beautiful she is....keeping in mind this is purely based on what he had told her. I told my mother it sounds great and all but looks aren't everything. I would down grade a couple of notch on looks for royalty and a genuine person. It could definately work, i could travel there and meet her but i have to know her for a while before i can decide if we re compatible or not. ....

2 comments:

Damion S. said...

Nice butt on that chick. lol

Damion S. said...

Nice butt on that chick. lol