Thursday, November 29, 2007

What a nice day!

today tattooing sessions went pretty good, did two and got feed twice. yeah!!! get to sharping my tattooing skills and eat free food. Finally got my first 20 dollar today, for doing tattoo. WooHoo!!! ...Gas money. I did managed to fucked up, Was using a 7 meg and the needle was out too far and couldn't tell that it was cutting his skin, I asked if it was hurting but the guy just told me it was fine. It wasn't anything bad, looks like a little knee scrap. Now i know how it looks like when you do that , so i guess in a sense i d gain new experience. Its great being tattoo person, you get to meet different people, and get to really get to know them at a personal level. we were just bull shitting about random shit. Every one wants to give me things, today Marcel give me lights, battery, offered to help me get a job, help look for a place to stay, will even try too look for a girl friend for me. Dawg was telling me if I wanted to work with his friend at the air port, tomorrow he wants to get me a box with wheel so that i can put all my tattoo junk in there and not have to carry it. I was working on the wing on his back today, it turned out pretty good so far, it was a bit of a rough start but as far as i can tell i certain that it ll turn out good, didn't have time to do any color studies today, Jay still need to barrow the drawing tablet, his quarter is coming to an end and he is packed with school work, Last night i had a great time painting with my friend. we were up till 3 am. i got up at 8 am this morning. I feel like tattooing, have 2 to do today.
Hana and Dan called, they wanted to see if I wanted to go hang out, But after seeing how much i have in my bank account i didn't go.
I found a reasonablely priced 3M stenciling machine, Might pick that up tomorrow. I try tracing it by hand to day and it was boring as hell. ...its worth the invest ment,

things to get,
Ultra sonic
autoclave

to do today,
Faron s tattoo(turtl)
visit Michael
pick up stencil machine, (Mill and Baseline)
work on Dawg s tattoo. (wing)

No comments: