Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ready as I will ever be

Some quick Curricarutures <== ?? I did before the Festival. See if you can tell who they are ;)








Now it is just a matter of doing it. I was very lucky today, fortunately the gentleman that I'd been tattooing gave me the third tattoo machine. A machine which I would like to get eventualy ones I save up enough for it, save me probably amost 200 bucks. :) now i ll have 3 machines up and running with out having to switch back and forth when i want to change needles. His wife also feed me tonight, it was some pasta,,with meat...not sure but it was delicious. He told me he came across a guy who can sale me some tattoos supplies for very cheap. ..so he ll talked to him tomorrow and see what sort of deal he can get for me. remember how i say i really like the fact that i love doing tattoos because i feel alot more appreciated. thats how i feel tonight. (I'm not just another employee at some game company)
In the end i dont expect anything in return but it is a nice gestures and it makes me feel like i m being appreciated.


Last week I meet a bunch of new faces, one wanted me to tattoo his entire back. my other friend also wants a tattoo else. Meet a few girls as well, one is a message theropy, She offer to give me a good rub down if i go visit her . heh, that sounds pretty good to me. in exchange for that, i ll take her out to dinner or something.

No comments: