Monday, November 19, 2007

Never get what I want,

But i ll take what i can.
to day my friend called and ask if i m still interested in helping him out with the architecture stuff. he talked to a few local commercial builder and looks like they may have alot of work. Its been a while since i touched 3D, but it shouldn't be a problems, give me a few days and i should be back up and running again. so, it is always to keep a positive out look in life. I told him i am free and welling to jump in and help him out.

I suppose to go hang out with Lace and her friend tonight, but Jay couldn't make it, swamped with home work i guess. Hana called and told me about her adventure with her boy friend over the weekend. she invited me to go have dinner with her and her friend next weekend. ..wish i have a special someone for the holiday...still time :)

Jessi been MIA for a while, I wonder what she's been up too.

Shawn's baby shower next week. Sunday 2pm.

tomorrow to do list.
Call Marcel to schedule appointment,
call Faron,
call JC
call Dog
Pay bills
call loan company
pack to go home
apply for another job
paint

No comments: