Wednesday, September 10, 2008

good enough

sweet! picked up more new tricks tonight, i miss sculpting. i m thinking of doing that this weekend. but then again, i have sooo much drawing to complete. blahhh. got me more tattoo supplies to day, but the effin company send me the wrong needles. need autoclave....like right now!!
next up, i have 3 skulls to finish for Saturday. fairly straight forward.
yah, that's just about done, there suppose to be smokes around the head some in front of the head. but i ll do that later but for not it is done.

The Snakes continues to hunt me in my dreams, I took a small one hour nap and it was there, in my front yard...in a pileof cactus. its mouth open ..very much like the way the Predator's mouth looks like and then a small rattle snake tries to attack me. ...hahah, suckers can't get me!

still can't figure out what it means I wishes what my mother'd told me what it means is true.

No comments: