Thursday, September 4, 2008

united at last

my wacom is back with me at last.
now to take care of it, this thing is rather expensive to replace.

random crap.
there was this girl that i was interested in, this was sometime ago. at that time she was fishing around which is all cool, i can understand that i was doing the same, then again which guy doen't? . i obviously wasn't the prime catch and that's fine, life goes on. "good luck, bye!" months went by and now she's back (not naming any names cause ..there has been many ..ha) wanting to chat and hang out. one side of me wants to welcome her with open arms while the other side..well, not sure really. I can't help but to feel .. fill in the blank. ..geezes , you brushed me off and never give me your time of day and now what? i don't have time for this crap. i personally prefer the second side, but at the same time i can't really see myself doing that. :[ maybe i ll just play nice and hang out and do stuff with her, but all i can offer is my friendship. sorry but the boat has left the port.

what i don't get is why they can't just say "hey , you know what i m sorry, i m just not interested in you" chatree==> Hooray!! thank you! good luck and good bye! instead they would leave you hanging , wondering geez i wonder why she doesn't return my call ? it would make too much sense i guess, maybe its too hard to do? but i get the hints.
what s worst is knowing that I'm just another guy she puts on the side line, something to fall back on just incase the next guy she meets dosn't work. ...you know what! screw this!! i m outa here!

now, be nice!!

its funny when the table turns.



in other new, i may or may not be at the shop anymore.

cheers to moneyless!

1 comment:

Extinctosaurus said...

Man, girls like that are bunk. But, I know how you feel because guys did that to me too. Anyway... I chose not to do that with them and I'm better for it, I think.