Thursday, September 11, 2008

keeping on going


yay! (somehow it feels like i just did this , oh well) i m on the roll, soon i ll be ready to move to colors. i can't wait, one day I want to go into Concept art. one day.. this one only took and hour or less to finish, not sure exactly but got it done faster ..
its hard to not notice the deformation in the skull, there's some part in there that just make no sense. What I really need to get is a SKULL. ...the real one are pretty expensive. ..I will save for one of those. If i can get my tattoo to look somethign like that i ll be good to go, and i know i can just need more time and dedication. and as of late i have alot of those lately , thankfully. and ones i get there, i can take a loooong vacation.

Today my mother was bugging me about when I'm gona get a wify and start a family., lol i always give her the same reply..when i meet the right one. (and then i added, you know some people go on with their life with out ever meeting the love of their life, ha and then she told me i was crazy) Dear mother wants Grandchild she said. and she said that im getting old. :( she is getting old too. I would like to have at least one for her before ..she..well ,she has always been sick and ...well i hope nothing bad will ever happen to my mother. she suggest that i should go back to Thailand or soem other country maybe Russian or something. (her husband worked there for 9 years and have alway told me that if i wanted to find a good wife i should go there) sigh, only if it was that easy, i would already have one. but I guess that would make life boring and dull. ..or i could just save up a good chuck of cash and begone. what a great idea!
ha i like this song.

No comments: