Saturday, September 13, 2008

++Positive Energy! ++

texture painting. now it don't look so smooth, i like it
just when i thought i was about to get done. lol, now i m reworking the shoulder guard. should be done today. then on to the next piece.
Jose , almost there. one more session and we should be all done. i think the next thing he wants is an evil doll of some type on his calf.
Lorrisa, touch up of her old tattoo which she her self created in school while in class. thats pretty amazing to be able to do that in class.

Ok, So being Negative isn't going to solve anything.
No matter how I think, there alway someone out there who's main goal in life is to turn someone eles's life up side down. and that's fine. maybe they had a rough life? or just an asshole. and need a place or someoen to take it out on...i m just glad i can help.
I hate being mad at silly stuff like that.

Ok, so i may not be able to do what i want to do for a bit, no reason to stress over it, eventually It will come. I was thinking of doing an Autoclave funds raiser event, so far Jose has pitched in 25 bucks, lets see thats only 1175 dollar more that i need. positive thinking will definitely help, will not help with getting it sooner,but with my mind... i m always stressing over silly stuff like that..maybe some money will fall out of the sky and i won't even notcied it :P some of my friends are welling to pitch in, so that will help alot. I wonder if there's a place in town that will sterilized my stuff for resonable price. will research that this coming week. I could go to the shop and ask if i can use theirs for a few dollars. but at this point, i dont really want to be there really.
my other alternative is to use disposible tubes.. which i hate very much cause it shakes really bad, shaking and tattooing not good combination.
I was relieing on the shop to sterlized all my stuff, and now that i am no longer there. and now that i need to sterlize my stuff i didn't know how expensive and Autoclave can be.
I learned not to relie on anyone for anything = good and bad.

there are very few poeople out there that i dislike or can't get along with. But i guess no matter how hard i try i just can't please everyone.

I just need to stay focus , ignore all negativities along the way and go out there and own!!!

No comments: