Saturday, April 7, 2007

Bad News

here's somethign i did 2 years ago. i like buildig architecture stuff.
Mother of God!!! I accidently formated the wrong hard drive last night :(..but luckily i saved alot of the stuff. Lost a few of my paintings though. and my webpage and stuff i can't remember, oh well, i ll just redo it again. . I wonder why my IDE drive appearred as the primary drive and my master drive which was a SATA drive got changed to something else...well , let that be a reminder ...Fcuk this suck.! But now i have freshly install Windows and its fast like it used to be. I am going to make a mirrow of it so that i don't have to reinstall everythign all over again .

I kept everything i don't need and deleted everythign I do...what wrong with that? ...damn,

2 comments:

SeanC said...

Oooo no fun. A couple of years ago, before i was smart enough to back up my work, my hard drive gave out and i lost all my work.

(funny story though, i brought it to geek squad and they said they could only fix it by wiping the drive, so they did. I put in the drive a couple of weeks ago and lo and behold...all my old work is on it and in tact!!!)

Anyways, its no fun loosing your work. Sometimes i find it so intangible, working in a digital medium. Nothing to actually hold. Oh well, what are you gonna do.

Hope you were able to save most of it anyway.

chatree said...

yah, hehe, unfortunately i lost that sumurai stabbing the knight dude mock up painting. That was going to be turn into a painting later, but no big deal , i ll just have to redo it. thanks.