Friday, April 13, 2007

New computer , Yeahh!!

With the money i made from the houses I just ordered those Hardware, now i can draw while waiting for the render to get done. :P I m hoping to over clock my CPU to 3500 Mhz, but i ll be happy at 3000. Considering the stock speed is 1800 Mhz, that would be freaking amazing, base on alot of the reviews i d been reading hitting 3000+ is as easy as counting 1 to 9. I got very nice fan to keep it cool so it should be doable. the best thing is it ll be as fast as the $900 CPU. I was thinking about getting 8gigs of ram, but thats way too expensive. almost 800 and not made by the more well know brand. only very few company/selections are avalible as far as i can tell. Its hard to go anything less then 4 gigs now that i m used to it. Getting rid of the old cam and getting a point and shot cam instead the Fuji Finepix F31fd suppose to be the best low light camera. It will be handy because my old junker can't do squad in low light condition. (and to think i wasted 1200 on it ..dam it ) that way i can take pictures in near dark condtions with nice forms for pictures ref and studies. One day i ll be able to afford a Quad Core CPU. (that would be the dream...actually having a dual Quad Core CPU would be the ultamate dream. can you imagines 8 cpus ...thinking about it gets me Hot and Hor...Oh wait. hehe, I trade my girl friend for that :P only if i have one to trade. speaking of good looking girl, I think she may like me, if not then i start crying like little girls. HA-HA! Not!! ) Instead of taking 8 mins to render an image, it ll take only 2. i know it doesn't seem much , but its alot when you have to do it 100x.
Still need to pick up another monitor, probably a 24" but that won't be until the
the come out, i heard many good things about this one , but wont be out for ...well, i think it was suppose to be out already but got pushed back.. I heard it suppose to be top notch. there's also another new lcd panels by them that suppose to have better colors . for those looking to get a new lcd , check here. very interesting stuff
i may save for that, but, not sure how i m going to run two computer with just one monitor. ;(
I can't afford a new video card so for the moment just going with the old junker I borrowed from Jay. Would love to get the new ATI R600 but its more of a gaming card. what i really want is the Quadro 5400. But thats a $2000 card. ...almost more then my two computer put together. for now all i got is the FireGl 7..thousand something.. well, the most important thing is that i can continue to draw while rendering on the faster machine, my current system is plenty fast for the things i do, but my new one will be twice as fast. see there Firingsquad
very impressive stuff. my currently cpu is the 3800 x2 over clocked to 2366, was hoping to hit at least 2500 Hhz, but the RAM wont budge. well, most of you probably don't know what the heck i m talking about, but I do know a thing or two about good computer hardware if you like to get some knowledgeable advices feel free to ask I be more then happy to help :)

Blah blah, Perfect, I m talking to my self ..again..Cya'll
DC FUJI FINEPIX F31FD SL 6.3MP 3X R
CASE THERMALTAKEVA8000BWS BLK RT
DVD BRUN LITE-ONLH-20A1L-05 LS %
MB ASUS P5B DELUXE P965 775
CPU INTELC2D E4300 1.8G 775 2M
PSU APEVIA(ASP)ATX-AS680W
MEM 1Gx2CORSAIR TWIN2X2048-6400
CPU FAN ZALMANCNPS9500 AT RTL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

W000t -- Nice!