Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Damn Luck

same setting as the one below. He is my best friend ;) nice quality for a 250 dollars camera.
here s another one, I had the window covered up with a blanket and very little light coming though.
heres a sample picture with the new camera. ISO800 pure darkness except for that. Pretty damn amazing if you tell me, very little noise.

Unfortunately The power supply for my computer was sooo powerful (680 W of pure love) it blew it self out when i turn it on. But luckily I used the one from my old computer, Damit, now i have to send it back and still only have one computer. In other good news, I was able to Overclock it to 3.2 Mhz so fart...not a hit of fire or smokes...yet. :P

1 comment:

Carol Roque said...

thanks Chatree, same to you. I hope your doing really great!

take happy care of yourself,
Carol