Wednesday, April 4, 2007

It never ends!!

It's been a little slow here, but here's a different varietion of the house.
I like to see this one done already but for the sake of learning i decided to used different lighting system. quality is set to Low so it doen't take eternity to render. i am going to try a differnt texture for the house...for fun.

Random lines from the Simpsons. :)
1: does anyone else have a love story?
2: yes i do and just like your love story it's tragic and fill with hurt feelings and scars that will never heal

Thanks for opening old wound...

1: did anyone learn anything about love tonight?
2: we learn it screw severy body up
3: I've decided to save my love for someone who garanteed not to reject me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! the Rendering above colored looks like a picture.

Nicely Done and I hope the people appreciate it the work.

-Kevin