Saturday, April 7, 2007

Yet another Long night at work

Elfy Mermaid
Some thing i did last weekend at 5am. it was so hard to try and stay awake and try to paint at the same time. Try not to laugh too hard, I haven't touch any painting in nearly 2 week. its amazing how much your painting skills deteriorate in such short time. but tomorrow I think i am going to start on the next painting. which is that red skull painting. i will continue to paint the other one but i d need to go pick up more brushes. I am still in the process of getting my paintings into this local gallery, but I think i want to have at least 3 nice pieces before i can think about that. I wish i have a studio..or a place where i can go and get dirty and not having to worry about making a mess. I Like to go sign up for Painting class, once a week or something.
Lately I been finding my self talking to my computer, i think i may actually need to get out a bit. I noticed that when ever i stay on it for too long i get all depressed, I like to go around town and paint stuff but its no fun by myself maybe i can drag someone along..
Been watching painting video by: Dan Gerhartz "Her Mother Locket"
Amazing stuff.
I forgot my drawing tablet. last night I had a very graphic dream. As an attempt to save my friend I had to stabbed someone in the neck and slit another in the throat. I wAS running though the amazon jungle trying to get away from something. My dream reflect very much the mood I am in from day to day or maybe it was just the movie i saw before i went to sleep =P .

I like this song. "I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You" by: Bryan Adams.
Not good for my sanity but still good to listen to every now and then.

Oceans apart, day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice, on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
how can we say forever

Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here, waiting for you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh can't you see it baby,
You've got me going crazy

Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here, waiting for you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive, this romance
But in the end if I'm with you, I'll take the chance

Oh you can't see it baby
You've got me going crazy

Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here, waiting for you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you




1 comment:

M. Dinardi said...

If you are truly depressed they have pills for that these days! You could have used up all your "happy hormone" in recent stressful events. Might try going herbal if ya don't have a doctor.

Here is a link to painting videos I like to watch, he has a bunch of them but check out the melting ice cream cone video, I can't believe he painted it whole and then the entire process of melting - pretty wild.

http://duanekeiser.blogspot.com/2007_03_01_archive.html

Sorry to hear about your hard drive.
I just burned 3 double sided DVDs to back up my Cannon Rebel 10 megapixel pictures and other files I don't want to make again. Nice that you got a better running computer.
M