Saturday, April 14, 2007

Blah Blah!!

another long night at work, but lucky one of the computer here is down and the monitor is not being use. to take advantage of that i brought in my computer. yes my main computer. but just the tower now i can do pretty much all the work i need to do and whatever. of course i forgot to bring my Drawing tablet. ..oh will i ll pick it up on my break. in other news now that i will have a second computer i can now going back to painting on a regular basis and render out 3d stuff at the same time.

There are still nice people out there.
the other week i almost cry because i lost my wallet...again. Usually i don't care if i lose it or not because i usually don't keep anything in it other then my driver license and my credit card. But on that day i needed to bring my alien card, my social security card, and for some reason my atm card to work so that they can make photo copy of it. that day i wear this pants that have this huge pockets. i could put a lunch box in there and never know if it fell out. ....to make the long story short. replacing an alien card is 300 dollars and 9 months to a year of wait time. social security card i can always get a new one. so is my driver license. as i was setting around wondering what i should do, thinking to my self...this f.uking great. its karma man, but i couldn't remember what mean stuff i d to anyone lately. ... later that day i got a call from my friend who i d not told about my silly thingy..he told me that the school library has my wallet. i rush down there and was amazed to know that everything was intact, even the 62 dollars i have in there. the lady that work there told me that you must have something that watches over you. and asked if i was religious. I told her, not at all. I told her that i understand the frustration one goes though when the same exact thing happen and would do my best to return the stuff to its rightful owner. The persons that returned my wallet left a number at the front desk and i immediately called to tell them how greatfull i am that they did that. From the looks of their names I think they re from India (We have lots of residents there that are from that part of the world.) They told me that they understand the hassel of losing such important card: The alien card. they say that they were going to give it to the policemen and all that stuff. Man, that made my DAY :) If i had a million dollar to blow, i d give it to them :P

will add more later, i thought i share the story with some of you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chatree!
I think someone is looking over you and I do believein Karma etc.

If I found a Wallet i'd do the same thing actually.

Hope your feeling better and awesome to hear you have a kick-ass computer now. Talk to you later today hopefully.

-Kev