Monday, April 16, 2007

only one more day!

Things are getting hectic here. right now i am working on 18 rerender of the houses. not much time to do any updates here. but i will try my best when i get my new computer tomorrow. I think we have a few more jobs coming, we are working on town houses next. should be interesting.
in other news...This weekend I'm going to Body world 3 finally and Chinese Festival afterwards. will have pictures.

Wow, I guess I have been posting like crazy since this blog started. That's cool though, hopefully it ll still be around when i turn 60 I would love to see what i will know then to what i know now.

1 comment:

M. Dinardi said...

HI Chatree!
Been checking your blog regularly , since you post regularly! New job is going well.
Learning new 3D program frustrating since I know how to do a given task in 3 other programs.
But did "blowing dust" particles and composited with video of a tree in backyard and some after effects effect particles.
Looped the whole thing and it will be on the 7 day weather forecast as soon as we figure out how to get it into the broadcast software.
Using photoshop alot. Yesterday with the V-tech shooting was pretty intense. Had to use "a look" we made in 15 minutes for all the related graphics.
Judged an arts festival last weekend, first time I had done that. Starting an outside project on anger and trying to get a few last plein air paintings in before it gets too hot.
Keep posting , I look almost every day. Getting a new computer is so exciting!
Margot