Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Damn it!!


I'm not much of a landscaping designer, but will try. Can't get plants to cast shadows.

Dear journal:

-today i twisted my left angle. I was so clumsy and almost trip down the stair. I didn't realized the steps were so short.
-went to some business meeting
-This renders are due tomorrow

last night, i went down to Mesa to meet an old friend with Jay. Of course we were lost, Mesa must be in a different time zone, at 7 pm there were still millions of cars on the road. , I Reminisce about all the time i spent down there. I remember clearly all the road and all the stores i passed by. I went by the library next to a pond, where we were looking for a duck, walking around being bored together... i remember all the streets that we drove on, the road to the wedding, the Walgreen, the road we took to get to that pizza place, I saw the Movie theatres where we saw our last movie together. I can't help but to feel a little sad, Those were good memories, and thats all that's left of it...damn,


I need to find a place with pretty desert flowers and vegatations so that i may take pictures for our renders. ...now where the heck do i start, maybe i ll check out the Botanical Garden this week end. But i got to head to Tucson this saturday morning, so much to do , so little times.

"there are no my other half out there that will complete me, i complete my self."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the decrease publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=html editor 2008 professional 11.5 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg