Sunday, February 11, 2007

How very odd.


Jay and I went out tonight to a club, for the past couple of days we've been partieing it up quite a bit. He's been a big help though tough time for the past months. its beens a little strange. Jay's trying to introduce me to one of his female friend. She seems like really nice, only a few years younger. Seems like we share alot of the same interests. Now all I have to do is..bahh, don't even remember what to say anymore. all this ..blah blah blah, i like you , do you like me? i wish i canjust cut to the chase, and just be like ..hey, you seem like a nice girl, you want to go out and see where things go from there? not this girly girl stuff......i wonder if she likes me.?
Tonight I also managed to pick up another girls numbers, strange, I think it was the suit I was wearing that helped out. But it may have attracted them to me for the wrong reasons. they probably thought that i was loaded or something. well she sounded sincere enough. She told me "don't take my numbers if you not planing on calling me" I said I would and well, i woudn't be much of a man if i don't. She was actually a very atttractive young woman...maybe a little too young..I try to stay away from those yongster this days. Never the less, it won't hurt to just meet new people.

No comments: