Saturday, February 3, 2007

The Polysics

Tonight was great, we went to the Outhouse down in Tempe and watch Polysic; a Japanese rock band. I coudn't really make out what they were singing about but it sounded realy cool. I also got to meet some old friends and a lot of new faces. I guess my name still comes up in conversation among my old friends and old school mates. I got another friend who is interested in subcontracting some work to me, but we will see i guess. Tomorrow I have a blind date with a girl...well duh, I hope so. Just going to go out and catch some coffe maybe dinner, and see where things go from there. Don't really have any high hopes for anything but if i make new friends, great. I like to build up my individuality again. ..
"When you have a boyfriend, a lot of your individuality as a person can get lost in what becomes your definition as a couple. After a breakup, it may seem more difficult to regain your individuality, especially when everything seems to be connected to your relationship.
To regain that individuality, to get in touch with your single, fabulous self, do something you’ve always wanted to do." (http://www.lifescript.com)

Note: I actualy felt pretty good about myself tonight, its nice to just get out and meet new people, Its nice to know that my friends still thinks of me...at least some of them. I took a sec to look at my self in the mirror tonight and actually thought I was not a bad looking guy, just bad with certains things like, girls and love. Its funny sometime, when you caught a girl checking you out, (its almost like, wow! ummm...dont make me guess...because you re not sure if she's looking at you or some other guy behide you,) some girls stare away quickly when both of your eyes meet while others continues to stares at you shylessly. For now i just smiles back, Maybe one of this days i ll grow biggers balls and go up and talk to them...heh,

"Hi! What are you drinking? let me get you a drink?"

No comments: