Friday, February 2, 2007

Hang in There

Few and very rare, I did this back in 1991, when I was 13. Some of you may remember the exact trading card, some of you may actually still have it. I remember as a kid I used to loved drawing a drawing. For a very long time I did that. With out realizing it, I got better and better over the years. Mr.Missal is right, the best way to learn is to draw someone eleses drawing, for practices (not in that exact phase but you get the idea) The original card was well, 2x4"..not sure, but it playing card size i suppose. then i redrew it on an 8.5x11" paper. surprisingly the scale and proportions of the bigger drawing are almost perfectly match that of the card. I used to have lots and lots of drawings when i was a kid, but sadly I left it all back on Kauai. Somewhere on Oahu there is my drawing hanging on the wall. I remember winning 2nd place on some art contest when i was in the 5th grade...

My friend is right, One must go though a problem in order to over come it, avoiding it only makes it worst and problems will not go away. Where's my positive energy? .....where's optimistic Chatree?.... this things takes time, Hang In there.

No comments: