Thursday, February 1, 2007

Welcome party.

Drink up and I'll tell ya!!
who took this picture??
Trumaine and his tight-ass pants
Jay's in his pimp gear.
Chat the drunken business man

First night at my new place, small drinking and playign with the Wii with the new roomies, Tramain, and Faith. Its nice having roomates, that way i don't feel so lonely, its great to have a place of my own... well, at least a room to my self, if i remember correctly this is my first time having a room to my self ever since i moved here to Phoenix. ...sigh, wish i have a girl friend of some kind..guess the time will come, but the only question is ..do i really need one as of right now? if i think long and hard about it, job oppertunities only last for so long before it deminish, where as girls are always going to be there and the chance of gettingone is always going to be there as well. probably best to get my career and emotions to normal healthy stage and find happiness within me first. I'll have to remember this quote "Emotionally healthy people are naturally attracted to each other and their relationships tend to last" flying solo

No comments: